Saturday, January 3, 2009

So this is the new year

We stayed in, just the two of us. A big bottle and half of red wine, and a bottle of tequila. Sketchbooks and pencils scattered across the table, music playing in the background. The countdown came in quietly. A shot upon the hour ensured we weren't too sober, and that I was in bed early...though Ryan stayed up to enjoy a s nowy naked hot tub.

Everything about this year is going to be different. No resolutions, but plans and action to get things done.

Starting with finished projects, and accomplished goals.


...and here is Heather's completed tattoo. This writing goes with it much more.




This was my gift to Kathi this Christmas. It's 8x11 graphite on sketchpaper. It was drawn from an old photobooth photo that I found in my shoebox. And by old, I mean we're 15 or 16. It's frightening to think that was 6-7 years ago.
Man, and I thought I was so young.